Jan. 22 – Eurocom is shipping its new Uno 3.0 All-One-PC with 21.5” FHD Optional Multi Touch Display, TPM 1.2 and an integrated battery pack that is fully optimized for enterprise computing.
“The EUROCOM Uno 3.0 All in One Desktop computer is ideal for a wide range of commercial applications,” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President “with the plethora of connectivity ports, Multi Touch interface, internal battery, TPM 1.2 and VESA mount the Uno 3.0 will fit perfectly into any workspace.”
The EUROCOM Uno 3.0 is designed primarily for corporate customers, the Eco-Friendly 120 Watts, 7.5kg (16.5lbs) easy to move around All in One PC allows companies to improve overall productivity, reduce downtime caused by power interruptions and greatly reduce energy costs.
The EUROCOM Uno 3.0 has an integrated battery pack, which provides backup power in case of electrical failure, while also allowing for easy relocation without shutdown. During testing in Eurocom laboratories the Uno 3.0 achieved 70 minutes, on battery power alone, before shutdown.
The integrated Trusted Platform Module 1.2 ensures that information like keys, password and digital certificates stored are made more secure from software attacks and physical theft. The increased security, brought on by the TPM 1.2 can save organizations in IT management cost.
The 21.5” Uno 3.0 is optimized for Windows 8 Operating System, in part thanks to the optional 21.5” FHD Multi Touch display. The added functionality of touch screen makes Windows 8 much more usable versus standard mouse and keyboard.
Equipped with a VESA mount, the Uno 3.0 can be mounted on tables, walls, desks, medical carts or nearly anywhere for ultimate convenience, deploy-ability and ease of use.
Eurocom has included a wide array of ports to ensure the Uno 3.0 fits seamlessly into any environment. Apart from the standard USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4a out, Audio in and out, RJ 45 LAN port the Uno 3.0 also comes equipped with two RS-232 serial and two PS/2 connectors. RS-232 ports are frequently used in the point of sale hardware such as thermal printers, receipt printers, barcode scanners and cash registers turning the EUROCOM Uno 3.0 into a complete point of sale system. The PS/2 port allows for compatibility with legacy hardware and is also favoured for security reason in corporate environments.
An ExpressCard 54 slot in the EUROCOM Uno 3.0 allows for peripheral devices to be connected, increasing functionality.
With an Intel HM61 chipset and LGA 1155 socket the EUROCOM Uno 3.0 supports Intel Ivy Bridge, i7 37xxS and i5 35xxS series processors including Intel Core i7-3770S running at up to 3.90 GHz with 8 MB cache.
- Major IT cost reductions over traditional desktop PCs as a small footprint, All-in-One design allows for faster installation, relocation and operation at user's location.
- Low Environmental impact and Low Carbon Footprint. Low cost disposal due to usage of non-toxic, recyclable materials and lightweight small footprint design: 100% ROHS Compliant; weight 7.5kg (16.5lbs).
- Extreme energy cost reductions due to low energy consumption. 120W versus 200W-600W for a traditional desktop PC. (120W max mode; 2W standby, 1 W off mode).
- Increased lifespan due to lower power consumption. A low power consumption equates to lower thermal temperatures which results in a longer expected lifespan of internal components.
- Substantial office space savings due to compact all-in-one design. Less desk space required due to small, compact, All in one Small form-factor Design, measuring: 527(W)x49(D)x370(H)mm or 21.08(W)x1.96(D)x14.8(H)inch and a lightweight design of 7.5kgs / 16.5lbs.
- Highly flexible, fully customizable and upgradeable design to meet enterprise and/or individual computing requirements. The Uno 3.0 is customizable based on the Processor, Hard Drive, Memory, Display, Graphics, or optical drive.
EUROCOM Uno 3.0 Specifications:
- Display Technology: 21.5-inch; FHD 1920x1080; Matte LED Backlight Display; Optional Multi Touch
- Color Depth 16.7M; Luminance: 250cd/m2; Contrast Ratio 1:1000; Gamut/NTSC 72%
- Processor: Intel HM61 chipset; LGA1155, up to Intel Core i7-3770S; 65W
- Supports Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7 37xxS and i5 35xxS/34xxS series processors;
- VGA Technology: Intel HD Graphics HD4000 or HD2500 depending on CPU used; up to 1.7GB of Dynamic Video Memory
- Memory: up to 16GB; SODIMM; 204-pin; DDR3-1333/1600; 2 RAM slots; built in 9-in-1 Card Reader
- Storage: 2x HDD/SSD; SATA 6Gb/s (1x 2.5-inch HDD; 1x 3.5-inch)
- Optical Drive: Blu Ray Burner, DVD-RW or 3rd HDD/SSD
- Expansion: ExpressCard 34/54 slot
- Ports: 4x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0; 1x HDMI out; 1x HDMI input; 1x Headphone Jack; 1x Microphone Jack; 1x RJ45/LAN; 2x RS232 (Serial); 2x PS/2
- Security: TPM 1.2; Kensington Lock
- Power: 120W 100-250V Auto-switching external AC Adapter; optional 6-cells 62.16WH internal battery
- Dimensions: 21.08x1.96x14.8inch / 527x49x370mm WxDxH
- Weight: 16.5lbs / 7.5kg
Eurocom is a leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers, since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities.